Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Testing Weekly Systems

Hi Alfred

Open the System Tester window
Select the system to test
Click on "New Simulation"
Click on "Next" in the "Trading Platform Simulation" window
Click on "Add Securities" in the "Trading Platform Simulation" window
Locate and select required securities, and then a "Periodicy" option in the bottom left corner of
this window will be enabled.
Click on the down arrow and select periodicy from the following choices.
  Current
  Daily
  Weekly
  Monthly
  Quarterly or
  Yearly

Hope this works OK for you. It works for me.

Roy