RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Write-only weekly indicators

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Metastock allows you to have a continuous 5 day chart period. Every bar
is the result of the last 5 days action.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>1.  open Metastock, display a security
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>2. click on <FONT
color=#008000>format
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>     click on X-axis
properties
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>       click on <FONT
color=#008000>periodicity
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>          select <FONT
color=#008000>other
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>            enter
the number  <FONT
color=#008000>5
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>This meets Elder's recommendation
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Using this should enable to make your trading
decisions

 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel