  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Mensaje original-----De: Roy Larsen
  [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Enviado el: martes, 11 de mayo de
  2004 12:18Para: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsunto:
  Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Testing Weekly
  SystemsDaBizThe attached GIF shows to look in
  the bottom left hand corner of the Add Securities window to changethe
  setting to Weekly or Monthly or whatever. This is for MS 9.0 but I suspect the
  same is true for8.01.Roy----- Original Message -----
  From: "DaBiz" <dabizblanco@xxxxxxxx>To:
  <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 8:54
  PMSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Testing Weekly SystemsOn
  MS8 you have to create the weekly data with the downloader to make a
  teston it, on version 7 you can choose.To create the data just open a
  daily chart, put i weekly and the copy thedata, paste it onto downloader
  and create the weekly security.-----Mensaje original-----De: Roy
  Larsen [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Enviado el: martes, 11 de mayo de
  2004 2:07Para: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsunto: [EquisMetaStock
  Group] Testing Weekly SystemsAnyone please.How do I
  get the MS 8.01 or MS 9.0 Enhanced System Tester to test a weeklysystem. I
  have EOD data?Any guidance would be much appreciated. I can't find any
  reference in theUser Manual or Help
  files.ThanksRoyYahoo! Groups
  SponsorADVERTISEMENT<<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129i57iq6/M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1084320424/A=2105440/R=0/SIG=14dpdlr1u/*<A
  href="">http://www.householdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAYA004001B220000U0300L0010000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE>
  click here<<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2105440/rand=793352318>
  go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/*
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe>*
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  .

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor