Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Write-only weekly indicators

Roy,

I understand that the MS8.0 and greater System
Tester is separate from the main
Metastock program.  It is not integrated like
it was in MS 7.22.  This removed the
capability to get to weekly data for a system
test.

I may be wrong but MS 7.22 may be the last version
to support.

-- Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE