[EquisMetaStock Group] System Tester enter by stop limit order ?

Hi,

I have a question to ask pertaining to System Tester, I want a buy
signal trigger by today if yesterday close is higher than the day
before yesterday
i.e. close>ref(close,-1)

but I want today enter is based on yesterday close add 1% and if
today range is falls within the price then only the enter will
trigger
i.e. today price range > ref(close,-1)*1.01

This is what I do :
In Buy Order tab, formula : "close>ref(close,-1)"    {without the
quote}
In Order Type tab, Limit of Stop Price : "valuewhen(1,ref(close,-1)
*1.01,close)"    {without the quote}

System Testing Option : Trade Execution tab : I checked the
Realistic Market Price

but when I plot the result on chart, I can't figure out whether my
testing is true based on the concept I had mentioned or not.

Example: