Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Write-only weekly indicators

Hi Alan

> I'd be grateful if you could give me a quick explanation of any one
> of your weekly formulas on Jose's Pegasus site.

There is no "quick" explanation. I'll probably go with MACD since it's the easiest. All weekly
formulas (for daily charts) are expansions of simpler formulas for a standard data arry (data and
chart of the same periodicy). ADX is quite a complicated formula to start with so the weekly version
is a nightmare to follow.

I'll now include the formulas I started with for ADX and RSI. MACD you can probably work out for
yourself. The explanation will come later.

Regards

Roy

  {RSI Indicator}