RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Fewer indicators in Builder than in QuickList

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>There may be a problem in communication.  We always know what we
mean but the other person may not.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>You can insert any indicator in the formula builder. There are two ways
to do this.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Method 1: copy and paste the formula into the formula
builder.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Method 2: Use the EXTERNAL FORMULA  function.  Its
described in the on line help. In the user manual its in the chapter on the
Metastock Formula Language (its not listed in the index).
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel