[Metastockusers] Problem creating OLE link from MetaStock to Excel

I have MetaStock 8 with Excel 2000, 9.0.6926 SP3

I copy a price or an indicator from a MetaStock Chart.

I go to Excel and do Edit, Paste Special.

However, the "paste link" is greyed out.

I can paste the data with CSV, but I want the data in Excel to update,
whenever, MetaStock updates the value.

So my problem is that I can not get Excel to update the data. So I
guess, the problem is the "paste link" button is greyed out.

Thanks much,

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM