[Metastockusers] Re: help with range

Before setting "goals" it can be a good idea to measure the actual
ranges of all the stocks in the past, apply some logic and then apply
this to your future searches.

In your explorer, include a column:
HHV(C,120)/LLV(C,120)

then sort smallest to largest to see what ranges are in actual play
now.  (I haven't tested this as I am away from my home computer atm,
but I would guess the smallest ratios would be in the order of 1.1 or
so??)

Once you have seen these levels, you can make a better informed
decision for the future.

Hope this helps

wabbit :D

<snip>