Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to duplicate Exponential Moving Averagein Excel

Larry,

Your mail server isn't permitting my e-mail to get through. I've attached
it again. if you can't see it, adjust your mail server so I can send it directly
to you.

Regards,
Ron

lseldin wrote:

    I've attached a spreadsheet. I think I have it right. The EMA is

  started

    with an SMA for the same number of periods of the EMA.

Ron,

Can you please tell me how to get this attachment. When I review the
thread in yahoo, I am getting message, "attachment not stored".

Otherwise, could you please send it to me by email.

Thank you for your help.

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor