[EquisMetaStock Group] Need help for Exploration

Hey,
is there anyone who can help me?
I want an exploration at daily base when Mov(RSI(c,3),3,e)<30 for long and
Mov(RSI(c,3),3,e)>70 for short.
Now I want the same formula on weekly-base and monthly-base in the same
daily exploration. I know that I can change in option to the weekly and
monthly base but it is not comfortable.
So. please assist me how to make is.
regards
wambui

Schluß mit Spam! http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Wir
helfen Ihnen, unerwünschte E-Mails zu reduzieren.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM