[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

Lionel, with all due respect, you will not find any successful
forecasting methods available for the markets, in any large public
library, academic library, or amazon.com

In the ever-shifting sands of the markets, forecasting is a very
complex, dynamic subject.  For example, what may have been relatively
accurate three years ago, may not work so well now.

And as for academic papers... well, let's just say that the real
trading world and the view from the academic ivory towers are very
different indeed.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jose:
>
> Forecasting is a discipline that is taught in many management
courses. It is
> used in industry, insurance companies, and the military.
>
> If you want more information just look up forecasting in a larger
public
> library, an academic library, or amazon.com
>

> Lionel
>

>   _____

1269404/D=groups
//www.hous
> eholdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?
cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAY
> A004001B220000U0300L0010000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=285832.4851039.5997748.
1269404/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2105440/rand=897565174>
>
>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM