Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] What's wrong with this formula for Enhanced System Te

You say your indicator seems to work.

Let's see if the buy sell logic works.  To do that make another indicator.
Give it another name.

This indicator will give the buy sell signals so we can see if they are
working.

Something like: nhnl buy sell signals

nhnl:=Mov(Security("C:\MetaStock Data\BM
Data\X.NASD-H",C)/(Security("C:\MetaStock Data\BM Data\X.NASD-H",C)
 +Security("C:\MetaStock Data\BM Data\X.NASD-L",C)),10,S);

signal:=If(cross(nhnl,0.3)=1,1,If(cross(0.7,nhnl)=1,-1);
signal

This indicator should plot a 1 when you get a buy signal above 0.3 and a -1
when you get a sell signal below 0.7 and a 0 the rest of the time.

By doing this as an indicator you can visually see if the buy sell signals
are occurring when you want them to.

Then you can debug your logic until the signals make sense.  After that you

Give it a  try.