From: Shaun
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 1:04 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] BOLLINGER HELP

Hi there

nice to see plenty of response, I´m trying to formulate a day trading system using the bollinger bands, tried a few simple explorations, but the Bollinger toolkit would be a great help if anyone has it to swap, I have just started using the ICE2 plugin which is a powerfull trading system builder, willing to co-operate how ever with plugin exchanges

ShaunPaul Lerno <paul.lerno@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel,
Try mov(v,50,s)
Refards,