[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Disappear trend line on zooming in - Try Scaling

Bingo! Just update video card driver and MS works fine now. Thanks a
lot Richard. Thank you all for replying.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hmliu" <l3intelligence@xxxx>

<richard@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511