size=2>Lionel

From: Praktikus [mailto:praktikus@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 3:43 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re:
Wilder's Sar modification !!!

Jose, dont get me wrong - I think what you, Roy and
all the other doing in supporting others and sharing your wealth of knowledge
couldn't be payed with lots of money. And I think sharing our knowledge in
groups like this here gives us a chance of improving our personal skills also by
trying to tell someone what is cristalclear to me in words others can
understand. Sometimes I think you all guys must be dreaming in MS-language.
;-)

I'd like to help more if I could, but at the time I
get back to my PC, the problems that I could have answered are already answered
and the others ones usually need answers that are harder to figure out

Anyway, Jose, Roy, Henry and all you wise MS-guys,
thank you for sharing your skills here! It makes live with MS a lot more
easier! :-)

Martin

The problem with SAR is that it can not be
constructed with MS. To find a way around this I asked this guy if it could be
done and he solved the problem with ease, so it was ok to me to pay him for

<BLOCKQUOTE