From: "sai20_2000" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>sai20_2000@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 8:29 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Trading
system
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Dear All, > Can any one help me in formulaing the mentioned
system for MS   ,its > a part of Market timmimg System
book.Will apreciate the help forwarded> > > > Market
Timing System - TD TJ> This trading model is designed to capture short
term opportunities in > the market by identifying the potential price
exhaustions levels > that  rise when traders concede a losing
position in the market by > capitulating at the opening price
.Specifically , given a initially > incorrect or ill-timed trading
decision  coupled with adverse market > psychology and unfavorable
news as back drop.> TD TJ requires an opening price that is outside the
previous trading > days price range parameter ( ie previous trading days
high or days > low). In other words the the opening price has to be
required to be > either below the  previous days low for an upside
move or above  the > previous days high for down side move . Further
more ,to qualify a > price advance, the high one trading day ago must be
greater than or > equal to the low two or three trading days ago.To
qualify for the > price decline , the low one trading day ago must be
must be less than > or equal to the high two or three trading days ago.
Finaly to > identify a low risk buy entry zone , the current trading days
opening > price must be at least 38.2%  times the previous trading
days price > range less than the  pervious trading days  low
price and at the same > time greater than 100 % times the previous days
true price range less > than the previous days low price , and the
current trading days high > must exceed upside the previous  days
low by at least 1 price >
tick.
> Conversely to identify the low risk sell entry zone , the >
current trading days opening price must be atleast  38.2% times , >
previous days price range greater than the previous trading days high >
and , at the same time , less than 100% times the previous trading >
days  true price range greater than the previous trading days high >
price ,and the current trading days  low must exceed dnside the >
previous days high by  at least one price tick. IN those instances in
> which the current price open is less than the previous trading days
> low price  but not less 38.2% times the previous trading days
price > range minus the previous trading days low  , then  the
low risk buy > entry zone is elevated to the previous trading days
closing price > plus 1 price tick . Conversely in those instances in
which current > price open is greater than  the previous trading
days high price but > not greater than 38.2% times  the previous
trading days price range > added to the previous trading days high , then
the low risk sell > entry zone is lowered to the previous days closing
price minus 1 > price tick.>

Another variation of TD TJ > enters the market partially at 38.2% level
upside if the opening is > below the level described above and enters the
market partially at  > the 38.2% level dnside if the opening is
above that level .These > entries are in addition to the conventional
entries that are at the > previous trading days low  and prevous
trading days high as > previously described.> Add ional qualifiers
and > filters can be introduced to prefect  this methodology  ,
and we > experimented and improved upon this basic structure by including
> other variables . But only the general approach and design of the
> technique is described and presented for your  revive . IN order
to > improve upon this base you may prefer to experiment with TD open (
> note below ). Which is a dynamic indicator template utilizing the
> general TD TJ method logy  but which places it within a much
broader > and dynamic trading shell , thereby enabling a user to apply
and > exploit unlimited additional qualifiers and  filters to arrive
at an > improved market timing indicator.> Note- TD open :-Not
only  must  the open  be  less than the low or >
greater than the high "x'( 2 , 3 , 4,5, 6,7or more days trading days >
earlier) , but the high must also be greater than or the low less > than
a prescribed level such as the previous trading days midpoint , > average
, close, open , and so forth , depending upon whether an > upside or
downside  move is qualified additionally , a specified %  >
penetration of a previous trading days or a  %ge   of a group of
days > trading ranges can be added to or substracted  to the current
days > open previous days close to also perfect the lower is entry
level.> > > Thanks n Regards> >
sai

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/