RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock vs. TradeStation

I have used both MS and TS, though I <span
class=SpellE>discointnued TS promarilly due to
cost considerations. I continue to use MS.

1) Easy language &#8211; for <span
class=SpellE>formule, sytem testing and
indicator building is far superior to the language that MS uses.

2) The kind of event alerts that TS
provides a-aalerts on price, indicators and most importantly
line studies  -
are the best &#8211; particularly useful if you are a visual discretionary trader.

3) The market watch features are extremely
flexible and powerful. MS does not even have a feature like that.

4) Easy language has spawned a large
number of plug-ins &#8211; though MS is creditably catching up in the area.

I don&#8217;t know how advanced your
requirements are but if you are just starting of on technical analysis based
trading then I&#8217;d reccoment MS EOD/ RT as a
great entry level package. Once you are comfortable with TA&#8230;you can
always migrate, provided ofcourse that you can afford
it!!

Regards,<font
color=navy>

Vignesh <font