Re: [Metastockusers] kase

Hello Fulvio,

I assume that you are looking for Kase indicators for Metastock.

The Kase indicators themselves are a little more complex than the MS
language can handle properly. Normally, they have to be licensed with
Tradestation, eSignal, etc.

However, there is a very good Polish Metastock site here:

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/!-MSZ-index-pl.html

If you click on K, you will find some very workable approximations.

Good luck.

Regards,
Kevin