[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: calculating next day close for stoploss

Hi Korine,

If your trigger is based on your example of crossing moving averages,
is it not the case that you can calculate what price is needed
tomorrow to cause both moving averages to have the same value.

For example, if your moving averages were EMA, then it seems to me
(without actually trying it) that there is one, and only one, price
that will cause tomorrow's EMAs to be equal.

Determining the closing price (or two closing prices) is more
difficult, because after the EMAs cross, you don't know what will
happen to the prices.  (For example, they could re-cross.)

Regards,
Alan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511