[EquisMetaStock Group] trendmedium

Hullo All,
My question regards setting alerts.I use
Trendmedium as an add on and can set an alert for example for a bullish trend
thus:
Fml("TrendMedium")=1
Which works.
TrendMedium displays itself on a chart in the form
of alternating bullish and bearish sections.A bullish section always starts
with a trending bar which is highlighted in the colour red and has an arrow
attached,any subsequent trending bar in that section appears in the same
format,other bars in the section may close higher but need not necessarily be
highlighted.Using the above formula i get an alert everytime one of these
trending bars appear.What i want to do now is write an alert so that on
the appearance of a new bullish section an alert is only given if any
bar ,highlighted or not, closes higher than the highest range of any
bar in the previous bullish section.I have tried the PREV function but am having
no success,
TIA,
Peter

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor