Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Trading Day of the week

Chris,

Hope it helps. I post this question quite some
weeks here before and getting this answer from someone else. If you plot it into
chart, you should have see the buy and sell arrow is falls on the same day.

Happy Trading :)
Desmond

<BLOCKQUOTE