[EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Trading Day of the week

Chris,

Metastock 8.0 and above is required. In order to exit a trade on the same
day you enter it, you must delay the entry signal:

1.         In the System Editor, on both the Buy Order and the Sell Short
Order tabs:
                - set the Strategic delay to 1 Day.
                - put Ref( , +1) around your formula condition.  for
example, if the current formula is:
                            DayofWeek()=1
                  change it to:
                            Ref( DayofWeek()=1, 1 )
                - Leave the Sell Order and Buy to Cover Order Strategic
delay set at 0.
                - Leave the formulas for Sell Order and Buy to Cover Order
as originally coded.
2.         When running a new simulation, under System Testing Options |
More | Trade Execution, uncheck Realistic Market Prices.
3.         Set both the Buy Price and Sell Short Price to Open.
4.         Set Sell Price and Buy to Cover Price to either Close, or
High/Low (with appropriate slippage).
5.         Set Delay order opening to 0 bars.

Desmond