Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trailing stop

The MS built-in Parabolic SAR has a non-slipping stop for both longs and
shorts.  You might want to play with the parameters in it and take long
only positions in your tester.

Jay

<<Hi,I would like to have a simple exit
signal based for example on  close - ATR,  for long entry, but I
would like that the formula can only give higher values (without declining)
until price hit the value (exit signal).Could someone please suggest
I could program it ?Many
thanksRenato>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor