RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer- Consolidating formulas ?

O.K.
My purpose is to find stocks which are staying side-way for a few months. The
formula I wrote is as below :
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Consolidated indicator --
((HHV(C,80)-LLV(C,80))/LLV(C,80))*100
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Explorer - Filter - Fml("Consolidated index") <= 10 AND
BarsSince(Fml("consolidated index")>10) > 0
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
in advance !

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bellamy_29m@xxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:bellamy_29m@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 18 April, 2004
  21:15To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer- Consolidating formulas
  ?If you explain in simple language what you are
  trying to do and provide the code you have attempted then it is easier to
  asist you to achieve you aims.wabbit--- In
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwtang <mwtang@xxxx> wrote:> Hey!
  Guy, How are you all ! Does anyone knows how to write a
  consolidating> formulas ( 3 months & above) in Explorer. So
  that i could pick stocks that> had stay side way for a periods of
  times. I had tried to write it myself but> it did not work well.
  Thanks you !