[Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

I have not raked it up at all....It's only you who believes that is
the case...I have only said that on a public forum provide the
answers - if you have them...but do not ask someone to click your
URL for answers....that is touting your web..!!

Yes if there are requests and you are happy to provide the answers
then good...I am happy for that...continue..!!

It is NOT a prerequisite that ALL the users HAVE to post
something....But if you are posting or helping, as you say, then
fine, do exactly that, do not answer to a query by saying...for the
answers go my site....!!

I know you are running a business and you need to make money and you
are helping people but you MUST also agree when I say that you are
using this site to promote your site as well...!!!

The ethos of this site is to share the info...if you have something
worthwhile to say then say it...after all so many people have made
their code avilable on the web that most of the answers are
there...you could point a newbie to that perhaps..!!!

If your site is good as you say then it will have a following...but
you are using this free site to promote your site as well...

I am an indian and regularly visit india (ws there last month) and
also trade indian, uk and us markets by the way...I used to use MS
but lately have moved on to other packages for P & F etc...See a
file I added in the files list..you will see that I have also
posted....

And don't worry I do use delete button and by the way I have made my
point and what I feel about the situation...I won't be mentioning it
anymore....

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Anil,
>
> I thought this matter was over and done with.
>
> And there was no need to rake it up again. However, now that you
have, I have just one very humble submission to make.

> There are several requests from our group members asking for a
free or paid service, and if another member has used a service which
he/she is satisfied with, they go ahead and recommend the URL.

> There have been several such posts. Why did you not object to
those? I have a service, and yes I am paid. I have made that clear
to all, loud and clear.

> In fact, as soon as I went paid, I had stopped posting the
Newsletters which I used to earlier. Those newsletters, apart from
being helpful to Indian members, were also educative in Technical
Analysis.

> I have indeed received mails from various sources asking me how to
apply those principals to their markets, which I have gladly shared.

> Also, wherever and whenever I can, I do like to chip in with
assistance, because I have learnt a lot from these very groups, and
would like to give back anything I can in return.

> I have not seen you doing that.
>
> And nobody but you seems to have any objections to my posts.
>
> Therefore, again it is my very humble submission, to let the
matters rest. Without wasting the time of other group members.

> And if you still hate me proffering my posts, I repeat, the delete
button is your prerogative.

> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> http://www.candlestrength.com/

Dusant's
> > posts - only his means to point users on this site to his - not
so
> > free site for more answers....
> >
> > I have made my point, if Dusant does not like it then fine....
> >
> > anil
> >
> > --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott" <esslash@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > I agree with Dusant!This Anil guy is new here to my knowledge
and
> > Dusant has contributed greatly to this group.I believe Anil is
way
> > out of line.
> > > You know in general people have some peculiar objection to
others
> > selling their wares to them.It shows weakness I think.Dusant is
> > correct in stating that all one has to do is not react to an
offer or
> > simply ignore something by deleting.There will always be
something
> > for sale by someone in all walks of life or else the world would
not
> > turn,so see value and respond or choose not to but unless
someone
> > forces themself on you ,you can just ignore them or delete.
> > >
> > >                                        Scott

Database,
> > >     > > > Trade Log,
> > >     > > > > > Simulation
> > >     > > > > > > Charts, Simulation Report;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 2) Comprehensive Simulation Reports with Export
> > >     > > > capability;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 3) Comprehensive Trade Log with Export
> > >     > > > capability;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 4) Importing of text trade database files
allows
> > >     > > > you to
> > >     > > > construct
> > >     > > > > > your
> > >     > > > > > > own trade database files or use alternative
> > >     > > > charting packages
> > >     > > > which
> > >     > > > > > > support this feature;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 5) Randomising trade selection allows you to
see
> > >     > > > the effects of
> > >     > > > > > taking
> > >     > > > > > > trades with a given entry date in a different
> > >     > > > order;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 6) Comprehensive Trade Database manager which
> > >     > > > allows you to
> > >     > > > easily
> > >     > > > > > > select which trades are included in the
> > >     > > > simulation;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 7) Advanced Charting features with export
> > >     > > > capability;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 8) Eight more additional charts;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 9) Dynamic crosslinking between the Charts,
> > >     > > > Trade log and Trade
> > >     > > > > > > Database manager;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 10) Modeling of slippage;
> > >     > > > > > >
> > >     > > > > > > 11) Trade Inspector which displays
comprehensive
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "alui_98"

_
> > >     > __
> > >     > > > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.
> > >     > http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony/
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     > > >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >
> > >     >

> > >       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511