Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Vertcial Line Question

Harold

> Is there a way to have MS automatically draw a vertical line on the
> chart at each occurence of a particular month? For instance, I would
> like to have a vertical line at the beginning of every May and every
> Sept on a longterm chart. If so, could they each be a different
> color, one green, one red?
>
> Thanks,
> Harold

One way to do this would be to create an indicator, plot it as an unscaled histogram, and save chart
as the default template. Having May and September as different colours would be simple enough as
long as there were two plots in the indicator as below.

{sample indicator}
Month()=5 and Alert((Month()=5)=0,2);
Month()=9 and Alert((Month()=9)=0,2);

{sample indicator}
Month()=5 and Ref(Month()=5,-1)=0;
Month()=9 and Ref(Month()=9,-1)=0;

{sample indicator}
Month()=5 and ValueWhen(2,1,Month()=5)=0;
Month()=9 and ValueWhen(2,1,Month()=9)=0;

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511