Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Back up question

<<Is there any way to back up all the
indicators in one go? Same for experts.-
Sukhen>>

In the pull down list for
each of Indicator Builder, Experts, and Explorer you will find an
"Organizer" tab.  Click on that and it will let you export all of the files
you are after.  It does it one step at a time (one for each of the
Indicators, Experts, etc.), but it will get the whole nine yards.  To
select all formulas etc. in a list, click on the first one then while holding
down the shift key, pull the side bar down to the last one and select the last
one, that selects all the formulas.  I've found that the <ctrl>
<A> doesn't select them and that's the only way I've found to do
it.

Jay