Re: [Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

CAn it help prepare heikin ashe indicator

 --- Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------

Tom, as far as I am aware, TradeSim cannot test
intraday (day trading)
strategies, probably for good reason.
TS can however use intraday stops, etc.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Sprunger"
<tlsprunger@xxxx
> wrote:
> Jose, does TradeSim handle intraday data?
>
> Tom

would I ever need
> > use the MS System Tester?
> >
> > Expressed differently, is there anything that MS
System Tester can
do

<josesilva22@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > The Pro version is much better value for money
if you can afford
it.
> > > Below are the additional features included in
the Pro version:

> > > 1) Full export capability of the Trade Database,
Trade Log,
> > Simulation
> > > Charts, Simulation Report;
> > >
> > > 2) Comprehensive Simulation Reports with Export
capability;

> > > 3) Comprehensive Trade Log with Export
capability;

> > > 4) Importing of text trade database files allows
you to
construct
> > your
> > > own trade database files or use alternative
charting packages
which
> > > support this feature;
> > >
> > > 5) Randomising trade selection allows you to see
the effects of
> > taking
> > > trades with a given entry date in a different
order;

> > > 6) Comprehensive Trade Database manager which
allows you to
easily
> > > select which trades are included in the
simulation;

> > > 7) Advanced Charting features with export
capability;

> > > 8) Eight more additional charts;
> > >
> > > 9) Dynamic crosslinking between the Charts,
Trade log and Trade
> > > Database manager;
> > >
> > > 10) Modeling of slippage;
> > >
> > > 11) Trade Inspector which displays comprehensive
trade
information

<alui_98@xxxx>
What exactly are