[Metastockusers] Re: Help Needed with Sytems ENTER LONG formula

Jose',

Years ago someone referred to this as "smoke and guns"...has the
appearance of being a lot more than it really is. Part of the problem
may be that the writer of the code is a programmer or mathmatician
and not a technical analyst. One of the honcho's over at Equis still
publishes code written this way.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511