Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Statistical Median

Why do you want a statistical MEDIAN? If the number of data points
is "large" the median will equate to the mean, which is easily
calculated by:

ind:=V; {or whatever you are trying to add up}
mv:=LastValue(Cum(V)/Cum(1));
mv;

{I haven't tested this code - just written of the top of my head but
something along these lines should work for you}

If the number of data points is small, then no data has any
significance and should be treated with disdain.

Hope this helps.

wabbit :D

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511