[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 7.2 in Windows XP. Horizontal Line Scaling

Dear David,

When you draw a horizontal line across price to represent your
support/resistance and it disappears when you zoom in/out, it is not
your MS version problem.

The problem lies when the your horizontal line is pegged to items
othan than your price (eg. if your avg, macd, etc) is at the same
price.

To resolve this, you right click on your horizontal line.  You go to
Scaling.  And you have to make sure you highlight the name of your
security (which is the price).

hml

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fantasma_opera
<no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Thank you all for replying.
> I will hold to MS Prof. v8.0 or later upgrade and see how it
works. I
> uninstalled MS 7.2 in Win XP and installed in Win 98 and worked
fine
> without problem reported in Win XP (lines drawn disappears after
> zooming in but shows back after zooming out). Probably some
changes
> in setup would make it up (two replies in this forum work fine
with
> this configuration) but since don't know where to go (in Win XP or
MS

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511