Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Metastock 9.0 and ice 2.0

Sorry Martin

I'm away for a few days and won't have time this morning . I didn't look at the chart of WWY, just
interpreted the logic of the exploration as it appeared to me. Hopefully someone with the charts
already will take a look at it.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511