[EquisMetaStock Group] simply go to www.nseindia.com for eod data.

you can download the eod file form www.nseindia.com in .csv and .dbf
formats you can also download historical data of different stocks and
indecies.I have a good collection of nse historical data if you want
to purchase it for a nominal cost contact me.(i am asking you to pay
me only because i have spent many hours downloading this data and it
cost very mutch here in india you can also do it your self i have
already shown you the way)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511