Re: [Metastockusers] simple indicator

Create the function in the indicator builder and plot it on the chart. You
will then have both the indicator  and the arrows. Your arrows are binaries
(events). I'm guessing your indicator is continuous.

Fulvio wrote:
 cite="">

  I use expert advisor non indicator builder
but my  function plots arrows (buy and sell signals) in chart, I would to
view also  the calculated value of my function in chart

Re: [Metastockusers] simple    indicator

    Fulvio,

    Use the Expert Advisor. The icon is
on the top    right side, wide a picture of a man in that. Read your manual
for more    details

    Dusant
Chief Architect
    http://www.candlestrength.com/