[EquisMetaStock Group] dudas

 hello, to pardon by ingles I am Spanish, my question is as it is
possible to be done with the goal 8,0 that system to tester to me single
does the calculos to me for the graficos in 1 minute which they are what
by defect they load in real time I to me I have graficos in 30 minutes
kept but there is no form that does the calculos to me in those graficos
as it changes the bars of 30 so that it calculates the results with bars
of 30 minutes thanks

thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511