From: "s_nandyal" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 04:59
AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] New to
metastock
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Hello All,>    I am new to metastock and I would
need some hand-holding in > writing one of the following
functions:> Equis - Stochastic 20/80 with optimization> >
Equis - Classic M.A penetration w/optimization> > If you could
give me pointers that should be fine too.> > Thanks.>
> <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:>
     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >