  >From:
  <A title=dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Dusant
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 6:15
AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free
  Real Time (Unlagged) Data Feed

  Fulvio,
  At present it is free. The data is updated
  everyday with a 20 min delay.
  There is no provision for realtime charts.
  However, if you have the hourly data, you can upload and take
  your analysis.
  It cannot be imported into
  Metastock.
  It is an online software, where you can do the
  plotting and analysis, without the use of any other Tech Analysis
  software.
  DusantChief Architect<A
  href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
  <BLOCKQUOTE