  >From:
  sukhen@xxxxxxxxx

  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 6:53
  AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free
  Real Time (Unlagged) Data Feed
  Dusant,It's really a great news. Please let us know
  when you start it.Thank you very much.Sukhen--- In <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Dusant@x..." <<A
  href="">dusant@x...> wrote:> Have tried it
  earlier Sukhen.> It is a major problem converting all the csv files
  into ASCII MS format.> Wait for a while, and we will give real time
  forex feeds on our site.> Dusant> Chief Architect>
  www.candlestrength.com>   ----- Original Message -----
  >   From: sukhen@xxxx >   To:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Thursday, February
  12, 2004 17:26 PM>   Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free
  Real Time (Unlagged) Data Feed> > >
  Hi,>   >From <A
  href="">http://www.dukascopy.com/free, raw
  real time data feed is >   available for free for some of the
  instruments e.g. forex, metal, >   stock index etc. I want to
  use it at my MS 7.0. I am finding >   difficulty how it is to
  be used.> >   I'd greatly appreciate any help.>
  >   TIA> >   Sukhen> >
  > >         Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor

  ADVERTISEMENT>