Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Introduction and Simple question.

<<.....I've served a fairly lengthy period as an amatuer programmer withprofficiency in Visual Basic.....>>

In the early versions of MS they used to publish a Basic program which could read the MS/Computrac format.  (MS and Computrac format used to be the same.)  I think you will find that a solution to your problem will be easier in either Basic or C++.  A search of the Internet may help you in breaking down the MS record format.

Jay