[EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Introduction and Simple question.

Hi gang,
             My name is Ron Lewis and I've been trading shares for about 7
years.

Nope, sorry I'm not an MS expert or remotely competent enuff to be one,
however I've served a fairly lengthy period as an amatuer programmer with
profficiency in Visual Basic, C, C++ and a few horrid scripting languages
not unlike MS appears to provide the expert programmer.

I've been set (actually I fell into it) a task by a reasonably competent MS
expert hacker to detect various conditions pre-defined by symbols printed to
the chart by formalae this chap has developed. He's managed to produce the
symbols for various conditions of a given day and I sed NO SWEAT, I can link
your code to provide a buy or sell signal relevent to the previous codes
symbols.

The problem I have is I can't find anything in the MS language to set Global
Flags or to be able to read them if they were set.

In other words, rather than printing a graphic symbol in the event of a TRUE
result, is there anyway of setting a flag (or variable) that can be accessed
from outside that individual expert and read by another?

IE:- Bollie = 1   The next code (in a following expert) would only be acted
on if Bollie = 1.

As a newbie I don't expect anyone to expend too much time on this Question
so I hope I've made it clear enuff for a simple yes or no from anyone who
might be able to help..

If it's yes, I'll be able to find it in the docs, and if it's no, I can look
for a plan B..:-)

Thankyou for reading this far down..
Regards Ron Lewis