[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock coding required! - for the biggest formula Index

I need your help…

I'm wanting to put together the biggest metastock formula index
on the web. I know it's a big task but someone's got to do it ;)

I'm taking submissions from anyone who wishes to have their
favorite indicators, explorers, and expert advisors in the formula

Simply send them to formula-submission@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
make sure to mention your name so I can reference the correct author.

I've already started collecting formulas and it's becoming a
great resource.
If you want to check it out visit
http://www.meta-formula.com/Formula-Index
and click on `Free MS formula'

Thanks for your help and I look forward to getting your favorite
metastock formula.

Best regards,
Dave

PS. the formula index can be viewed at