Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] retracements default

PtcMan,
Learn to live with metastock. The other
alternative is to use <A
href="">candlestrength. You can plot the
levels on any stock and select any value which you choose.
Enjoy.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr