Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] retracements default

PtcMan,
You have to right click on the retracement, and
then select properties.
In the properties window, please select the
retracement lines tab. In this tab, you can review add/subtract your plotted
percentages. I do not know if we can save the user defined values as
default.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE