[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: industry sector folders

Patrick, make sure you have *.txt data files in the USGicsGrp import
folder.

There is no reason why the utility can't find the import folder.  I've
tested it in Win98 and Win2K, and it works fine.  I'd like to hear
from anyone using XP on it.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patrickdhurley <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> I tried to install this and cannot get it to work.  I followed all
> your instructions to a T but it doesn't find my import folder and
> all the data.
>
> Patrick
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>
> wrote: