[EquisMetaStock Group] On Balance Volume

Read an article in TAS&C about On Balance Volume... the only
On Balance Volume indicator in MetaStock gives me a single
line plot and it goes right over the equity I am charting.   I know
that TAS&C gave the formula but I am so new to any
programming.......  Any help on getting the On Balance Volume
indicator set like the one in TAS&C would be greatly appreciated,
and I clicked  the properties  to move the indicator into its own
space but it still seems wrong!?
Thank you, and thanks for the responses on the plug- ins.
Steve