[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: industry sector folders

AsxGroup v5.1 is a freeware utility to help organize ASX (Australian)
stocks into their respective 24 GICS group folders.
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#downloads

If there is enough demand, I'll adapt it for the US markets.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kdmezzo2000" <kdmezzo@xxxx>