Re: Spam Alert: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Plugins

thank you. Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 16, 2004 17:50:47
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spam Alert: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Plugins

If you read my response again carefully you will see that I did not say that you do not understand software and its evolution into the business world.  It's just that in my experience what you wrote is essentially the single most canned response I have ever heard from anyone who has ever criticized software for not including what they think should be 'part of the package.'  There are plenty of things that I disagree with when it comes to Equis and how they have handled Metastock but that is another discussion.  You have my sincere apologies.  I meant no offense.
vec