[Metastockusers] Chart Display

All:

I have two questions concerning displaying a chart.

1.
How can I display a chart that ends with a date
that is not the current date?  One example is that
I want to display a chart that ends last Friday.
I do not want to have to delete data in order to
do this.

2.
How can I lock in the vertical axis, so that it does
not change as I scroll the security back and forth?

Thanks.

Bob