Re: [Metastockusers] Weekend Analysis for International Indices

I was looking for INTC and MSFT on your website. What was I doing wrong for I could not find them.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:29:51
To:<Undisclosed-Recipient:@imap02.bwc.eu.blackberry.com;>
Subject: [Metastockusers] Weekend Analysis for International Indices

Folks,
As is my usual practice, I am including the weekend analysis of charts for different countries. Included are the Nasdaq, S&P 500, Hang Seng among others.

These charts are with the annotations of my conclusions.

This link will lead you to my Weekend charts of different countries for 15 February.
http://tinyurl.com/2m7nm

This link will lead you to my main page, where I will be archiving my posts. In case you wish to refer back to any day.
http://tinyurl.com/346w7

Enjoy.
Happy Trading.
Dusant